Induction Cooktop Error
An Electrolux Oven displays a 39 error code when a Induction Cooktop Error has been detected by the internal electronic diagnostics.
Electrolux Oven 39 Error Code (Frigidaire) Meaning
Configuration mismatch between the ESEC-UIB and the Induction Housing Assembly.
Electrolux Oven 39 Error Code (Frigidaire) Possible Causes
- Disconnect power, wait 30 seconds and reapply power. If fault returns:
- Activate simultaneous both right front and right rear On/Off keys for 5 seconds (approx.), the error code should be replace by “8.8”.
- When “8.8” are shown on both left and right displays, release right side On/Off keys simultaneous active both left side front and rear On/Off keys for 5 seconds (approx.).
- Displays should the show walking dashes when the re configuration is executing. When displays turn off, the unit is ready to operate.
- If the reconfiguration described in steps 2 to 4 did not resolve the problem, replace the induction generator housing in the cooktop.
The list of possible causes above may assist in determining the cause of the error code. Sometimes the error code cannot be resolved easily with the information on this page. For more information that may help diagnosis the error code visit the Appliance Repair Technical Support page of this website. Contacting a trained Appliance Repair Technician is another option if the if the issue is to difficult to resolve with the information provided.
An Electrolux Oven displaying an error code can lock out the Oven or disable it from functioning normally. In order to regain normal functionality of the Oven the problem causing the error code will need to be resolved. Often the issue can be resolved with a simple repair or minor part replacement. This is much more cost effective and has a far less impact on the environment than a complete appliance replacement.
The information contained in this website is provided for informational purposes only. ApplianceServiceInfo.com does not guarantee the information to be correct or give a proper diagnosis of any appliance. Always take proper safety precautions when installing or repairing any major appliance.The information on this page may also apply to any of the following Oven manufactures under the Electrolux brand.
- AEG Oven 39 error code.
- Anova Oven 39 error code.
- Frigidaire Oven 39 error code.
- Westinghouse Oven 39 error code.
- Zanussi Oven 39 error code.