Electronic Surface Element Control Error
An Electrolux Oven displays a E015 error code when a Electronic Surface Element Control Error has been detected by the internal electronic diagnostics.
Electrolux Oven E015 Error Code (Frigidaire) Meaning
ESEC self test failed.
Electrolux Oven E015 Error Code (Frigidaire) Possible Causes
- The Electronic Surface Element Control User Interface Board is defective.
- The Electronic Surface Element Control Relay Board is defective.
- Harness connection issue between the Electronic Surface Element Control User Interface Board and the Electronic Surface Element Control Relay Board.
The list of possible causes above may assist in determining the cause of the error code. Sometimes the error code cannot be resolved easily with the information on this page. For more information that may help diagnosis the error code visit the Appliance Repair Technical Support page of this website. Contacting a trained Appliance Repair Technician is another option if the if the issue is to difficult to resolve with the information provided.
An Electrolux Oven displaying an error code can lock out the Oven or disable it from functioning normally. In order to regain normal functionality of the Oven the problem causing the error code will need to be resolved. Often the issue can be resolved with a simple repair or minor part replacement. This is much more cost effective and has a far less impact on the environment than a complete appliance replacement.
The information contained in this website is provided for informational purposes only. ApplianceServiceInfo.com does not guarantee the information to be correct or give a proper diagnosis of any appliance. Always take proper safety precautions when installing or repairing any major appliance.The information on this page may also apply to any of the following Oven manufactures under the Electrolux brand.
- AEG Oven E015 error code.
- Anova Oven E015 error code.
- Frigidaire Oven E015 error code.
- Westinghouse Oven E015 error code.
- Zanussi Oven E015 error code.