An LG Dishwasher displays a E1 error code when a Leakage Error has been detected by the internal electronic diagnostics.
LG Dishwasher E1 Error Code Meaning
When water is detected in the tray under the dishwasher.
LG Dishwasher E1 Error Code Possible Causes
- Water has accumulated in the tray underneath the dishwasher.
- The dishwasher is not completely draining between cycles.
- Water inside the dishwasher is being directed at the bottom of the door (loading issue, lower spray arm issue).
- The water supply valve is leaking.
- A hose or connection is leaking.
- The sump assembly is leaking.
- The tub assembly is leaking.
- The drain pump assembly is leaking.
- The leakage sensor is defective.
- The Main PCB is defective.
The list of possible causes above may assist in determining the cause of the error code. Sometimes the error code cannot be resolved easily with the information on this page. For more information that may help diagnosis the error code visit the Appliance Repair Technical Support page of this website. Contacting a trained Appliance Repair Technician is another option if the if the issue is to difficult to resolve with the information provided.
An LG Dishwasher displaying an error code can lock out the Dishwasher or disable it from functioning normally. In order to regain normal functionality of the Dishwasher the problem causing the error code will need to be resolved. Often the issue can be resolved with a simple repair or minor part replacement. This is much more cost effective and has a far less impact on the environment than a complete appliance replacement.
The information contained in this website is provided for informational purposes only. ApplianceServiceInfo.com does not guarantee the information to be correct or give a proper diagnosis of any appliance. Always take proper safety precautions when installing or repairing any major appliance.