A Whirlpool Dryer displays a F71 error code when a Communication Error has been detected by the internal electronic diagnostics.
Whirlpool Dryer F71 Error Code Error Code Meaning
There is a communication error between the main PCB and the sub PCB.
Whirlpool Dryer F71 Error Code Error Code Possible Causes
- Loose wire connection at the main PCB or sub PCB.
- The main PCB is defective.
- The sub PCB is defective.
The list of possible causes above may assist in determining the cause of the error code. Sometimes the error code cannot be resolved easily with the information on this page. For more information that may help diagnosis the error code visit the Appliance Repair Technical Support page of this website. Contacting a trained Appliance Repair Technician is another option if the if the issue is to difficult to resolve with the information provided.
A Whirlpool Dryer displaying an error code can lock out the Dryer or disable it from functioning normally. In order to regain normal functionality of the Dryer the problem causing the error code will need to be resolved. Often the issue can be resolved with a simple repair or minor part replacement. This is much more cost effective and has a far less impact on the environment than a complete appliance replacement.
The information on this page may also apply to any of the following Dryer manufactures under the Whirlpool brand.
- Admiral Dryer F71 error code.
- Amana Dryer F71 error code.
- Caloric Dryer F71 error code.
- Estate Dryer F71 error code.
- Hardwick Dryer F71 error code.
- Ikea Dryer F71 error code.
- Inglis Dryer F71 error code.
- Jenn-Air Dryer F71 error code.
- KitchenAid Dryer F71 error code.
- Magic Chef Dryer F71 error code.
- Maytag Dryer F71 error code.
- Modern Maid Dryer F71 error code.
- Norge Dryer F71 error code.
- Roper Dryer F71 error code.
The information contained in this website is provided for informational purposes only. ApplianceServiceInfo.com does not guarantee the information to be correct or give a proper diagnosis of any appliance. Always take proper safety precautions when installing or repairing any major appliance.