Main PCB Error
A Whirlpool Dryer displays a F72 error code when a Main PCB Error has been detected by the internal electronic diagnostics.
Whirlpool Dryer F72 Error Code Error Code Meaning
The EEprom communication is invalid.
Whirlpool Dryer F72 Error Code Error Code Possible Causes
- The PCB is defective.
The list of possible causes above may assist in determining the cause of the error code. Sometimes the error code cannot be resolved easily with the information on this page. For more information that may help diagnosis the error code visit the Appliance Repair Technical Support page of this website. Contacting a trained Appliance Repair Technician is another option if the if the issue is to difficult to resolve with the information provided.
A Whirlpool Dryer displaying an error code can lock out the Dryer or disable it from functioning normally. In order to regain normal functionality of the Dryer the problem causing the error code will need to be resolved. Often the issue can be resolved with a simple repair or minor part replacement. This is much more cost effective and has a far less impact on the environment than a complete appliance replacement.
The information on this page may also apply to any of the following Dryer manufactures under the Whirlpool brand.
- Admiral Dryer F72 error code.
- Amana Dryer F72 error code.
- Caloric Dryer F72 error code.
- Estate Dryer F72 error code.
- Hardwick Dryer F72 error code.
- Ikea Dryer F72 error code.
- Inglis Dryer F72 error code.
- Jenn-Air Dryer F72 error code.
- KitchenAid Dryer F72 error code.
- Magic Chef Dryer F72 error code.
- Maytag Dryer F72 error code.
- Modern Maid Dryer F72 error code.
- Norge Dryer F72 error code.
- Roper Dryer F72 error code.
The information contained in this website is provided for informational purposes only. ApplianceServiceInfo.com does not guarantee the information to be correct or give a proper diagnosis of any appliance. Always take proper safety precautions when installing or repairing any major appliance.