A Whirlpool Dryer displays a PF error code when a Power Failure has been detected by the internal electronic diagnostics.
Whirlpool Dryer PF Error Code Meaning
PF flashes to indicate that a power failure occurred while the dryer was running.
Whirlpool Dryer PF Error Code Possible Causes
- Press START to continue the cycle, or press OFF/Pause to clear the display.
The list of possible causes above may assist in determining the cause of the error code. Sometimes the error code cannot be resolved easily with the information on this page. For more information that may help diagnosis the error code visit the Appliance Repair Technical Support page of this website. Contacting a trained Appliance Repair Technician is another option if the if the issue is to difficult to resolve with the information provided.
A Whirlpool Dryer displaying an error code can lock out the Dryer or disable it from functioning normally. In order to regain normal functionality of the Dryer the problem causing the error code will need to be resolved. Often the issue can be resolved with a simple repair or minor part replacement. This is much more cost effective and has a far less impact on the environment than a complete appliance replacement.
The information contained in this website is provided for informational purposes only. ApplianceServiceInfo.com does not guarantee the information to be correct or give a proper diagnosis of any appliance. Always take proper safety precautions when installing or repairing any major appliance.
The information on this page may also apply to any of the following Dryer manufactures under the Whirlpool brand.
- Admiral Dryer PF error code.
- Amana Dryer PF error code.
- Caloric Dryer PF error code.
- Estate Dryer PF error code.
- Hardwick Dryer PF error code.
- Ikea Dryer PF error code.
- Inglis Dryer PF error code.
- Jenn-Air Dryer PF error code.
- KitchenAid Dryer PF error code.
- Magic Chef Dryer PF error code.
- Maytag Dryer PF error code.
- Modern Maid Dryer PF error code.
- Norge Dryer PF error code.
- Roper Dryer PF error code.