A Whirlpool Dryer displays a RF error code when a Airflow Error has been detected by the internal electronic diagnostics.
Whirlpool Dryer RF Error Code Meaning
The airflow is restricted.
Whirlpool Dryer RF Error Code Possible Causes
- The lint screen is plugged.
- The door seal is defective.
- The dryer vent is plugged.
- The blower wheel is defective.
The list of possible causes above may assist in determining the cause of the error code. Sometimes the error code cannot be resolved easily with the information on this page. For more information that may help diagnosis the error code visit the Appliance Repair Technical Support page of this website. Contacting a trained Appliance Repair Technician is another option if the if the issue is to difficult to resolve with the information provided.
A Whirlpool Dryer displaying an error code can lock out the Dryer or disable it from functioning normally. In order to regain normal functionality of the Dryer the problem causing the error code will need to be resolved. Often the issue can be resolved with a simple repair or minor part replacement. This is much more cost effective and has a far less impact on the environment than a complete appliance replacement.
The information contained in this website is provided for informational purposes only. ApplianceServiceInfo.com does not guarantee the information to be correct or give a proper diagnosis of any appliance. Always take proper safety precautions when installing or repairing any major appliance.
The information on this page may also apply to any of the following Dryer manufactures under the Whirlpool brand.
- Admiral Dryer RF error code.
- Amana Dryer RF error code.
- Caloric Dryer RF error code.
- Estate Dryer RF error code.
- Hardwick Dryer RF error code.
- Ikea Dryer RF error code.
- Inglis Dryer RF error code.
- Jenn-Air Dryer RF error code.
- KitchenAid Dryer RF error code.
- Magic Chef Dryer RF error code.
- Maytag Dryer RF error code.
- Modern Maid Dryer RF error code.
- Norge Dryer RF error code.
- Roper Dryer RF error code.