Temperature Sensor Error
A Whirlpool Microwave displays a ERR0 error code when a Temperature Sensor Error has been detected by the internal electronic diagnostics.
Whirlpool Microwave ERR0 Error Code Error Code Meaning
The convection temperature sensor is open or shorted.
Whirlpool Microwave ERR0 Error Code Error Code Possible Causes
- The appliance manager is defective.
- The temperature sensor is defective.
- Wiring issue between the appliance manager and the temperature sensor.
The list of possible causes above may assist in determining the cause of the error code. Sometimes the error code cannot be resolved easily with the information on this page. For more information that may help diagnosis the error code visit the Appliance Repair Technical Support page of this website. Contacting a trained Appliance Repair Technician is another option if the if the issue is to difficult to resolve with the information provided.
A Whirlpool Microwave displaying an error code can lock out the Microwave or disable it from functioning normally. In order to regain normal functionality of the Microwave the problem causing the error code will need to be resolved. Often the issue can be resolved with a simple repair or minor part replacement. This is much more cost effective and has a far less impact on the environment than a complete appliance replacement.
The information on this page may also apply to any of the following Microwave manufactures under the Whirlpool brand.
- Admiral Microwave ERR0 error code.
- Amana Microwave ERR0 error code.
- Caloric Microwave ERR0 error code.
- Estate Microwave ERR0 error code.
- Hardwick Microwave ERR0 error code.
- Ikea Microwave ERR0 error code.
- Inglis Microwave ERR0 error code.
- Jenn-Air Microwave ERR0 error code.
- KitchenAid Microwave ERR0 error code.
- Magic Chef Microwave ERR0 error code.
- Maytag Microwave ERR0 error code.
- Modern Maid Microwave ERR0 error code.
- Norge Microwave ERR0 error code.
- Roper Microwave ERR0 error code.
The information contained in this website is provided for informational purposes only. ApplianceServiceInfo.com does not guarantee the information to be correct or give a proper diagnosis of any appliance. Always take proper safety precautions when installing or repairing any major appliance.