A Whirlpool Microwave displays a F2 error code when a Keypad Error has been detected by the internal electronic diagnostics.
Whirlpool Microwave F2 Error Code Error Code Meaning
The keypad has an internal error or shorted key.
Whirlpool Microwave F2 Error Code Error Code Possible Causes
- The keypad is defective.
- The user interface is defective.
- Wiring issue between the user interface and the keypad.
The list of possible causes above may assist in determining the cause of the error code. Sometimes the error code cannot be resolved easily with the information on this page. For more information that may help diagnosis the error code visit the Appliance Repair Technical Support page of this website. Contacting a trained Appliance Repair Technician is another option if the if the issue is to difficult to resolve with the information provided.
A Whirlpool Microwave displaying an error code can lock out the Microwave or disable it from functioning normally. In order to regain normal functionality of the Microwave the problem causing the error code will need to be resolved. Often the issue can be resolved with a simple repair or minor part replacement. This is much more cost effective and has a far less impact on the environment than a complete appliance replacement.
The information on this page may also apply to any of the following Microwave manufactures under the Whirlpool brand.
- Admiral Microwave F2 error code.
- Amana Microwave F2 error code.
- Caloric Microwave F2 error code.
- Estate Microwave F2 error code.
- Hardwick Microwave F2 error code.
- Ikea Microwave F2 error code.
- Inglis Microwave F2 error code.
- Jenn-Air Microwave F2 error code.
- KitchenAid Microwave F2 error code.
- Magic Chef Microwave F2 error code.
- Maytag Microwave F2 error code.
- Modern Maid Microwave F2 error code.
- Norge Microwave F2 error code.
- Roper Microwave F2 error code.
The information contained in this website is provided for informational purposes only. ApplianceServiceInfo.com does not guarantee the information to be correct or give a proper diagnosis of any appliance. Always take proper safety precautions when installing or repairing any major appliance.