Microwave Relay Error
A Whirlpool Microwave displays a F6 error code when a Microwave Relay Error has been detected by the internal electronic diagnostics.
Whirlpool Microwave F6 Error Code Meaning
Microwave Relay Failure
Whirlpool Microwave F6 Error Code Possible Causes
- The PCB is defective.
The list of possible causes above may assist in determining the cause of the error code. Sometimes the error code cannot be resolved easily with the information on this page. For more information that may help diagnosis the error code visit the Appliance Repair Technical Support page of this website. Contacting a trained Appliance Repair Technician is another option if the if the issue is to difficult to resolve with the information provided.
A Whirlpool Microwave displaying an error code can lock out the Microwave or disable it from functioning normally. In order to regain normal functionality of the Microwave the problem causing the error code will need to be resolved. Often the issue can be resolved with a simple repair or minor part replacement. This is much more cost effective and has a far less impact on the environment than a complete appliance replacement.
The information contained in this website is provided for informational purposes only. ApplianceServiceInfo.com does not guarantee the information to be correct or give a proper diagnosis of any appliance. Always take proper safety precautions when installing or repairing any major appliance.
The information on this page may also apply to any of the following Microwave manufactures under the Whirlpool brand.
- Admiral Microwave F6 error code.
- Amana Microwave F6 error code.
- Caloric Microwave F6 error code.
- Estate Microwave F6 error code.
- Hardwick Microwave F6 error code.
- Ikea Microwave F6 error code.
- Inglis Microwave F6 error code.
- Jenn-Air Microwave F6 error code.
- KitchenAid Microwave F6 error code.
- Magic Chef Microwave F6 error code.
- Maytag Microwave F6 error code.
- Modern Maid Microwave F6 error code.
- Norge Microwave F6 error code.
- Roper Microwave F6 error code.