A Whirlpool Oven displays a 9d11 error code when a Latch Error has been detected by the internal electronic diagnostics.
Whirlpool Oven 9d11 Error Code Error Code Meaning
Latch will not lock
Whirlpool Oven 9d11 Error Code Error Code Possible Causes
- The door lock switch is defective.
- The door lock motor is defective.
- The oven control PCB is defective.
- Wiring issue between the door lock switch and the control PCB.
- Wiring issue between the door lock motor and the control PCB.
The list of possible causes above may assist in determining the cause of the error code. Sometimes the error code cannot be resolved easily with the information on this page. For more information that may help diagnosis the error code visit the Appliance Repair Technical Support page of this website. Contacting a trained Appliance Repair Technician is another option if the if the issue is to difficult to resolve with the information provided.
A Whirlpool Oven displaying an error code can lock out the Oven or disable it from functioning normally. In order to regain normal functionality of the Oven the problem causing the error code will need to be resolved. Often the issue can be resolved with a simple repair or minor part replacement. This is much more cost effective and has a far less impact on the environment than a complete appliance replacement.
The information on this page may also apply to any of the following Oven manufactures under the Whirlpool brand.
- Admiral Oven 9d11 error code.
- Amana Oven 9d11 error code.
- Caloric Oven 9d11 error code.
- Estate Oven 9d11 error code.
- Hardwick Oven 9d11 error code.
- Ikea Oven 9d11 error code.
- Inglis Oven 9d11 error code.
- Jenn-Air Oven 9d11 error code.
- KitchenAid Oven 9d11 error code.
- Magic Chef Oven 9d11 error code.
- Maytag Oven 9d11 error code.
- Modern Maid Oven 9d11 error code.
- Norge Oven 9d11 error code.
- Roper Oven 9d11 error code.
The information contained in this website is provided for informational purposes only. ApplianceServiceInfo.com does not guarantee the information to be correct or give a proper diagnosis of any appliance. Always take proper safety precautions when installing or repairing any major appliance.