Oven Temperature Sensor Error
A Whirlpool Oven displays a F3-E0 error code when a Oven Temperature Sensor Error has been detected by the internal electronic diagnostics.
Whirlpool Oven F3-E0 Error Code Error Code Meaning
The oven temperature sensor is open or shorted.
Whirlpool Oven F3-E0 Error Code Error Code Possible Causes
- The oven temperature sensor is defective.
- The oven control PCB is defective.
- Wiring issue between the oven temperature sensor and the control PCB.
The list of possible causes above may assist in determining the cause of the error code. Sometimes the error code cannot be resolved easily with the information on this page. For more information that may help diagnosis the error code visit the Appliance Repair Technical Support page of this website. Contacting a trained Appliance Repair Technician is another option if the if the issue is to difficult to resolve with the information provided.
A Whirlpool Oven displaying an error code can lock out the Oven or disable it from functioning normally. In order to regain normal functionality of the Oven the problem causing the error code will need to be resolved. Often the issue can be resolved with a simple repair or minor part replacement. This is much more cost effective and has a far less impact on the environment than a complete appliance replacement.
The information on this page may also apply to any of the following Oven manufactures under the Whirlpool brand.
- Admiral Oven F3-E0 error code.
- Amana Oven F3-E0 error code.
- Caloric Oven F3-E0 error code.
- Estate Oven F3-E0 error code.
- Hardwick Oven F3-E0 error code.
- Ikea Oven F3-E0 error code.
- Inglis Oven F3-E0 error code.
- Jenn-Air Oven F3-E0 error code.
- KitchenAid Oven F3-E0 error code.
- Magic Chef Oven F3-E0 error code.
- Maytag Oven F3-E0 error code.
- Modern Maid Oven F3-E0 error code.
- Norge Oven F3-E0 error code.
- Roper Oven F3-E0 error code.
The information contained in this website is provided for informational purposes only. ApplianceServiceInfo.com does not guarantee the information to be correct or give a proper diagnosis of any appliance. Always take proper safety precautions when installing or repairing any major appliance.