Water Temperature Error
A Whirlpool Washer displays a F05 error code when a Water Temperature Error has been detected by the internal electronic diagnostics.
Whirlpool Washer F05 Error Code Error Code Meaning
The water temperature sensor (NTC) value is out of range.
Whirlpool Washer F05 Error Code Error Code Possible Causes
- Thermistor fault.
- Wiring or connection fault.
- Main controller fault.
- Heating element fault
The list of possible causes above may assist in determining the cause of the error code. Sometimes the error code cannot be resolved easily with the information on this page. For more information that may help diagnosis the error code visit the Appliance Repair Technical Support page of this website. Contacting a trained Appliance Repair Technician is another option if the if the issue is to difficult to resolve with the information provided.
A Whirlpool Washer displaying an error code can lock out the Washer or disable it from functioning normally. In order to regain normal functionality of the Washer the problem causing the error code will need to be resolved. Often the issue can be resolved with a simple repair or minor part replacement. This is much more cost effective and has a far less impact on the environment than a complete appliance replacement.
The information on this page may also apply to any of the following Washer manufactures under the Whirlpool brand.
- Admiral Washer F05 error code.
- Amana Washer F05 error code.
- Caloric Washer F05 error code.
- Estate Washer F05 error code.
- Hardwick Washer F05 error code.
- Ikea Washer F05 error code.
- Inglis Washer F05 error code.
- Jenn-Air Washer F05 error code.
- KitchenAid Washer F05 error code.
- Magic Chef Washer F05 error code.
- Maytag Washer F05 error code.
- Modern Maid Washer F05 error code.
- Norge Washer F05 error code.
- Roper Washer F05 error code.
The information contained in this website is provided for informational purposes only. ApplianceServiceInfo.com does not guarantee the information to be correct or give a proper diagnosis of any appliance. Always take proper safety precautions when installing or repairing any major appliance.