Motor Control Error
A Whirlpool Washer displays a F07 error code when a Motor Control Error has been detected by the internal electronic diagnostics.
Whirlpool Washer F07 Error Code Error Code Meaning
The Central Control Unit has detected a short in the motor control unit. If a failure occurs during high-speed spin the door will be unlocked after 3 minutes.
Whirlpool Washer F07 Error Code Error Code Possible Causes
- Drive motor fault.
- Motor controller fault.
- Main controller fault.
- Wiring or connection fault.
The list of possible causes above may assist in determining the cause of the error code. Sometimes the error code cannot be resolved easily with the information on this page. For more information that may help diagnosis the error code visit the Appliance Repair Technical Support page of this website. Contacting a trained Appliance Repair Technician is another option if the if the issue is to difficult to resolve with the information provided.
A Whirlpool Washer displaying an error code can lock out the Washer or disable it from functioning normally. In order to regain normal functionality of the Washer the problem causing the error code will need to be resolved. Often the issue can be resolved with a simple repair or minor part replacement. This is much more cost effective and has a far less impact on the environment than a complete appliance replacement.
The information on this page may also apply to any of the following Washer manufactures under the Whirlpool brand.
- Admiral Washer F07 error code.
- Amana Washer F07 error code.
- Caloric Washer F07 error code.
- Estate Washer F07 error code.
- Hardwick Washer F07 error code.
- Ikea Washer F07 error code.
- Inglis Washer F07 error code.
- Jenn-Air Washer F07 error code.
- KitchenAid Washer F07 error code.
- Magic Chef Washer F07 error code.
- Maytag Washer F07 error code.
- Modern Maid Washer F07 error code.
- Norge Washer F07 error code.
- Roper Washer F07 error code.
The information contained in this website is provided for informational purposes only. ApplianceServiceInfo.com does not guarantee the information to be correct or give a proper diagnosis of any appliance. Always take proper safety precautions when installing or repairing any major appliance.