A Whirlpool Washer displays a F27 error code when a Overflow Error has been detected by the internal electronic diagnostics.
Whirlpool Washer F27 Error Code Error Code Meaning
The water level is at or above the overfill level detected by the water level sensor.
Whirlpool Washer F27 Error Code Error Code Possible Causes
- The washer has overfilled.
- One of the water fill valves is stuck open or leaking.
- Loose wire connection on the pressure switch terminal.
- Loose wire connection on the PCB terminal.
- Defective water level sensor.
- The main PCB is defective.
The list of possible causes above may assist in determining the cause of the error code. Sometimes the error code cannot be resolved easily with the information on this page. For more information that may help diagnosis the error code visit the Appliance Repair Technical Support page of this website. Contacting a trained Appliance Repair Technician is another option if the if the issue is to difficult to resolve with the information provided.
A Whirlpool Washer displaying an error code can lock out the Washer or disable it from functioning normally. In order to regain normal functionality of the Washer the problem causing the error code will need to be resolved. Often the issue can be resolved with a simple repair or minor part replacement. This is much more cost effective and has a far less impact on the environment than a complete appliance replacement.
The information on this page may also apply to any of the following Washer manufactures under the Whirlpool brand.
- Admiral Washer F27 error code.
- Amana Washer F27 error code.
- Caloric Washer F27 error code.
- Estate Washer F27 error code.
- Hardwick Washer F27 error code.
- Ikea Washer F27 error code.
- Inglis Washer F27 error code.
- Jenn-Air Washer F27 error code.
- KitchenAid Washer F27 error code.
- Magic Chef Washer F27 error code.
- Maytag Washer F27 error code.
- Modern Maid Washer F27 error code.
- Norge Washer F27 error code.
- Roper Washer F27 error code.
The information contained in this website is provided for informational purposes only. ApplianceServiceInfo.com does not guarantee the information to be correct or give a proper diagnosis of any appliance. Always take proper safety precautions when installing or repairing any major appliance.