A Whirlpool Washer displays a F7 EC error code when a Motor Error has been detected by the internal electronic diagnostics.
Whirlpool Washer F7 EC Error Code Error Code Meaning
The Appliance Control Unit has detected a Motor Control/Motor Overload Fault.
Whirlpool Washer F7 EC Error Code Error Code Possible Causes
- Faulty control board.
- Faulty drive motor.
- Wire harness or connection issue.
The list of possible causes above may assist in determining the cause of the error code. Sometimes the error code cannot be resolved easily with the information on this page. For more information that may help diagnosis the error code visit the Appliance Repair Technical Support page of this website. Contacting a trained Appliance Repair Technician is another option if the if the issue is to difficult to resolve with the information provided.
A Whirlpool Washer displaying an error code can lock out the Washer or disable it from functioning normally. In order to regain normal functionality of the Washer the problem causing the error code will need to be resolved. Often the issue can be resolved with a simple repair or minor part replacement. This is much more cost effective and has a far less impact on the environment than a complete appliance replacement.
The information on this page may also apply to any of the following Washer manufactures under the Whirlpool brand.
- Admiral Washer F7 EC error code.
- Amana Washer F7 EC error code.
- Caloric Washer F7 EC error code.
- Estate Washer F7 EC error code.
- Hardwick Washer F7 EC error code.
- Ikea Washer F7 EC error code.
- Inglis Washer F7 EC error code.
- Jenn-Air Washer F7 EC error code.
- KitchenAid Washer F7 EC error code.
- Magic Chef Washer F7 EC error code.
- Maytag Washer F7 EC error code.
- Modern Maid Washer F7 EC error code.
- Norge Washer F7 EC error code.
- Roper Washer F7 EC error code.
The information contained in this website is provided for informational purposes only. ApplianceServiceInfo.com does not guarantee the information to be correct or give a proper diagnosis of any appliance. Always take proper safety precautions when installing or repairing any major appliance.