Control Lock On
A Whirlpool Washer displays a LC error code when a Control Lock On has been detected by the internal electronic diagnostics.
Whirlpool Washer LC Error Code Meaning
The control lock is turned on
Whirlpool Washer LC Error Code Possible Causes
- The control lock has been activated. Turn off the control lock.
The list of possible causes above may assist in determining the cause of the error code. Sometimes the error code cannot be resolved easily with the information on this page. For more information that may help diagnosis the error code visit the Appliance Repair Technical Support page of this website. Contacting a trained Appliance Repair Technician is another option if the if the issue is to difficult to resolve with the information provided.
A Whirlpool Washer displaying an error code can lock out the Washer or disable it from functioning normally. In order to regain normal functionality of the Washer the problem causing the error code will need to be resolved. Often the issue can be resolved with a simple repair or minor part replacement. This is much more cost effective and has a far less impact on the environment than a complete appliance replacement.
The information contained in this website is provided for informational purposes only. ApplianceServiceInfo.com does not guarantee the information to be correct or give a proper diagnosis of any appliance. Always take proper safety precautions when installing or repairing any major appliance.
The information on this page may also apply to any of the following Washer manufactures under the Whirlpool brand.
- Admiral Washer LC error code.
- Amana Washer LC error code.
- Caloric Washer LC error code.
- Estate Washer LC error code.
- Hardwick Washer LC error code.
- Ikea Washer LC error code.
- Inglis Washer LC error code.
- Jenn-Air Washer LC error code.
- KitchenAid Washer LC error code.
- Magic Chef Washer LC error code.
- Maytag Washer LC error code.
- Modern Maid Washer LC error code.
- Norge Washer LC error code.
- Roper Washer LC error code.