Long Drain Error
A Whirlpool Washer displays a Ld error code when a Long Drain Error has been detected by the internal electronic diagnostics.
Whirlpool Washer Ld Error Code Error Code Meaning
Indicates that drain times are longer than expected, typically over eight (8) minutes.
Whirlpool Washer Ld Error Code Error Code Possible Causes
- The drain pump is defective.
- The drain pump or hose is blocked.
- The main PCB is defective.
- Loose wiring connection at the drain pump or main PCB
The list of possible causes above may assist in determining the cause of the error code. Sometimes the error code cannot be resolved easily with the information on this page. For more information that may help diagnosis the error code visit the Appliance Repair Technical Support page of this website. Contacting a trained Appliance Repair Technician is another option if the if the issue is to difficult to resolve with the information provided.
A Whirlpool Washer displaying an error code can lock out the Washer or disable it from functioning normally. In order to regain normal functionality of the Washer the problem causing the error code will need to be resolved. Often the issue can be resolved with a simple repair or minor part replacement. This is much more cost effective and has a far less impact on the environment than a complete appliance replacement.
The information on this page may also apply to any of the following Washer manufactures under the Whirlpool brand.
- Admiral Washer Ld error code.
- Amana Washer Ld error code.
- Caloric Washer Ld error code.
- Estate Washer Ld error code.
- Hardwick Washer Ld error code.
- Ikea Washer Ld error code.
- Inglis Washer Ld error code.
- Jenn-Air Washer Ld error code.
- KitchenAid Washer Ld error code.
- Magic Chef Washer Ld error code.
- Maytag Washer Ld error code.
- Modern Maid Washer Ld error code.
- Norge Washer Ld error code.
- Roper Washer Ld error code.
The information contained in this website is provided for informational purposes only. ApplianceServiceInfo.com does not guarantee the information to be correct or give a proper diagnosis of any appliance. Always take proper safety precautions when installing or repairing any major appliance.