Long Fill Error
A Whirlpool Washer displays a LO FL error code when a Long Fill Error has been detected by the internal electronic diagnostics.
Whirlpool Washer LO FL Error Code Error Code Meaning
The washer is sensing a low flow of water.
Whirlpool Washer LO FL Error Code Error Code Possible Causes
- The water supply is not turned on or has very low pressure.
- The water hose is plugged.
- The water valve is defective.
- The main PCB is defective.
- Loose wiring connection at the water valve or main PCB.
The list of possible causes above may assist in determining the cause of the error code. Sometimes the error code cannot be resolved easily with the information on this page. For more information that may help diagnosis the error code visit the Appliance Repair Technical Support page of this website. Contacting a trained Appliance Repair Technician is another option if the if the issue is to difficult to resolve with the information provided.
A Whirlpool Washer displaying an error code can lock out the Washer or disable it from functioning normally. In order to regain normal functionality of the Washer the problem causing the error code will need to be resolved. Often the issue can be resolved with a simple repair or minor part replacement. This is much more cost effective and has a far less impact on the environment than a complete appliance replacement.
The information on this page may also apply to any of the following Washer manufactures under the Whirlpool brand.
- Admiral Washer LO FL error code.
- Amana Washer LO FL error code.
- Caloric Washer LO FL error code.
- Estate Washer LO FL error code.
- Hardwick Washer LO FL error code.
- Ikea Washer LO FL error code.
- Inglis Washer LO FL error code.
- Jenn-Air Washer LO FL error code.
- KitchenAid Washer LO FL error code.
- Magic Chef Washer LO FL error code.
- Maytag Washer LO FL error code.
- Modern Maid Washer LO FL error code.
- Norge Washer LO FL error code.
- Roper Washer LO FL error code.
The information contained in this website is provided for informational purposes only. ApplianceServiceInfo.com does not guarantee the information to be correct or give a proper diagnosis of any appliance. Always take proper safety precautions when installing or repairing any major appliance.