Control Lock Enabled
A Whirlpool Washer displays a LOC error code when a Control Lock Enabled has been detected by the internal electronic diagnostics.
Whirlpool Washer LOC Error Code Error Code Meaning
The control lock is turned on.
Whirlpool Washer LOC Error Code Error Code Possible Causes
- This is not an error code. Check the user manual for instructions to enable and disable the control lock function.
The list of possible causes above may assist in determining the cause of the error code. Sometimes the error code cannot be resolved easily with the information on this page. For more information that may help diagnosis the error code visit the Appliance Repair Technical Support page of this website. Contacting a trained Appliance Repair Technician is another option if the if the issue is to difficult to resolve with the information provided.
A Whirlpool Washer displaying an error code can lock out the Washer or disable it from functioning normally. In order to regain normal functionality of the Washer the problem causing the error code will need to be resolved. Often the issue can be resolved with a simple repair or minor part replacement. This is much more cost effective and has a far less impact on the environment than a complete appliance replacement.
The information on this page may also apply to any of the following Washer manufactures under the Whirlpool brand.
- Admiral Washer LOC error code.
- Amana Washer LOC error code.
- Caloric Washer LOC error code.
- Estate Washer LOC error code.
- Hardwick Washer LOC error code.
- Ikea Washer LOC error code.
- Inglis Washer LOC error code.
- Jenn-Air Washer LOC error code.
- KitchenAid Washer LOC error code.
- Magic Chef Washer LOC error code.
- Maytag Washer LOC error code.
- Modern Maid Washer LOC error code.
- Norge Washer LOC error code.
- Roper Washer LOC error code.
The information contained in this website is provided for informational purposes only. ApplianceServiceInfo.com does not guarantee the information to be correct or give a proper diagnosis of any appliance. Always take proper safety precautions when installing or repairing any major appliance.