A Whirlpool Washer displays a PF error code when a Power Failure has been detected by the internal electronic diagnostics.
Whirlpool Washer PF Error Code Error Code Meaning
There is power failure during the wash or rinse operation.
Whirlpool Washer PF Error Code Error Code Possible Causes
- “PF” is not an error. It is to inform the user of power failure.
The list of possible causes above may assist in determining the cause of the error code. Sometimes the error code cannot be resolved easily with the information on this page. For more information that may help diagnosis the error code visit the Appliance Repair Technical Support page of this website. Contacting a trained Appliance Repair Technician is another option if the if the issue is to difficult to resolve with the information provided.
A Whirlpool Washer displaying an error code can lock out the Washer or disable it from functioning normally. In order to regain normal functionality of the Washer the problem causing the error code will need to be resolved. Often the issue can be resolved with a simple repair or minor part replacement. This is much more cost effective and has a far less impact on the environment than a complete appliance replacement.
The information on this page may also apply to any of the following Washer manufactures under the Whirlpool brand.
- Admiral Washer PF error code.
- Amana Washer PF error code.
- Caloric Washer PF error code.
- Estate Washer PF error code.
- Hardwick Washer PF error code.
- Ikea Washer PF error code.
- Inglis Washer PF error code.
- Jenn-Air Washer PF error code.
- KitchenAid Washer PF error code.
- Magic Chef Washer PF error code.
- Maytag Washer PF error code.
- Modern Maid Washer PF error code.
- Norge Washer PF error code.
- Roper Washer PF error code.
The information contained in this website is provided for informational purposes only. ApplianceServiceInfo.com does not guarantee the information to be correct or give a proper diagnosis of any appliance. Always take proper safety precautions when installing or repairing any major appliance.