A Whirlpool Washer displays a Sr error code when a Stuck Relay has been detected by the internal electronic diagnostics.
Whirlpool Washer Sr Error Code Error Code Meaning
The motor relay is stuck in the closed position. The motor controller cannot be turned off by the machine controller.
Whirlpool Washer Sr Error Code Error Code Possible Causes
- Faulty machine control board.
The list of possible causes above may assist in determining the cause of the error code. Sometimes the error code cannot be resolved easily with the information on this page. For more information that may help diagnosis the error code visit the Appliance Repair Technical Support page of this website. Contacting a trained Appliance Repair Technician is another option if the if the issue is to difficult to resolve with the information provided.
A Whirlpool Washer displaying an error code can lock out the Washer or disable it from functioning normally. In order to regain normal functionality of the Washer the problem causing the error code will need to be resolved. Often the issue can be resolved with a simple repair or minor part replacement. This is much more cost effective and has a far less impact on the environment than a complete appliance replacement.
The information on this page may also apply to any of the following Washer manufactures under the Whirlpool brand.
- Admiral Washer Sr error code.
- Amana Washer Sr error code.
- Caloric Washer Sr error code.
- Estate Washer Sr error code.
- Hardwick Washer Sr error code.
- Ikea Washer Sr error code.
- Inglis Washer Sr error code.
- Jenn-Air Washer Sr error code.
- KitchenAid Washer Sr error code.
- Magic Chef Washer Sr error code.
- Maytag Washer Sr error code.
- Modern Maid Washer Sr error code.
- Norge Washer Sr error code.
- Roper Washer Sr error code.
The information contained in this website is provided for informational purposes only. ApplianceServiceInfo.com does not guarantee the information to be correct or give a proper diagnosis of any appliance. Always take proper safety precautions when installing or repairing any major appliance.