Over Suds Error
A Whirlpool Washer displays a SUDS error code when a Over Suds Error has been detected by the internal electronic diagnostics.
Whirlpool Washer SUDS Error Code Error Code Meaning
Excessive suds are detected during the wash or rinse cycle.
Whirlpool Washer SUDS Error Code Error Code Possible Causes
- Too much detergent been used.
The list of possible causes above may assist in determining the cause of the error code. Sometimes the error code cannot be resolved easily with the information on this page. For more information that may help diagnosis the error code visit the Appliance Repair Technical Support page of this website. Contacting a trained Appliance Repair Technician is another option if the if the issue is to difficult to resolve with the information provided.
A Whirlpool Washer displaying an error code can lock out the Washer or disable it from functioning normally. In order to regain normal functionality of the Washer the problem causing the error code will need to be resolved. Often the issue can be resolved with a simple repair or minor part replacement. This is much more cost effective and has a far less impact on the environment than a complete appliance replacement.
The information on this page may also apply to any of the following Washer manufactures under the Whirlpool brand.
- Admiral Washer SUDS error code.
- Amana Washer SUDS error code.
- Caloric Washer SUDS error code.
- Estate Washer SUDS error code.
- Hardwick Washer SUDS error code.
- Ikea Washer SUDS error code.
- Inglis Washer SUDS error code.
- Jenn-Air Washer SUDS error code.
- KitchenAid Washer SUDS error code.
- Magic Chef Washer SUDS error code.
- Maytag Washer SUDS error code.
- Modern Maid Washer SUDS error code.
- Norge Washer SUDS error code.
- Roper Washer SUDS error code.
The information contained in this website is provided for informational purposes only. ApplianceServiceInfo.com does not guarantee the information to be correct or give a proper diagnosis of any appliance. Always take proper safety precautions when installing or repairing any major appliance.